Stores & Logistics Officer
A great opportunity has arisen for someone to join the stores team at one of the fastest growing Aviation businesses in Europe at their site near Gatwick
Working within a small team you will provide support to the operation to ensure that customer requests for parts are fulfilled.
Based in the Stores the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
- Dealing with customer request for materials, sales & exchange enquiries
- Preparing orders for shipments to venders and customers
- Expediting deliveries with couriers
- Receiving materials into the company from suppliers
- Quality control Inspection of materials received
- Handling and storage of parts
- Upkeep of shipping documentation
- A practical interest in aviation/ engineering
- Experience gained from working within a Stores or a Logistics environment
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full driving licence